GDT: Movember 3rd - Flames @ Blackhawks [5:30pm on Sportsnet West]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
So much for throwing Berra under the bus right? I love all the Feaster additions to this team. Feaster may have won these trades( I know I am getting a bit ahead of myself). Take that Feaster Bashers!

That trade has now amounted to 1 win, whereas Bouw has probably been at least a contributing factor in a glut of wins. We may not have won that trade yet.

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Soo impressed with Berra tonight. His lateral movement is fantastic and he has very good size. His performance tonight has given me a bit more hope that we got something of value out of that bouwmeester trade

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Great debut for Berra.

Russell has been a great pickup.

Glad to see them get the win, especially in a building that hasn't been kind to us in a long time.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Just realized that even though we lost against Detroit and Toronto, Edmonton got shutout by both teams.

haha stupid Oilers

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Berra was amazing, but the Flames were relentless and battled every shift! I thought this was one of their best skating games!

While I may agree we skated well, we had no business winning that game, Berra was absolutely unreal. It was nice not to have to win in spite of our goaltending, but because of it.

LOLKarlsson*

Grats guys. Way to show how rebuilding should be done. With integrity and a mindset that losing is never ok.

Glad to see you guys exceeding expectations. Cant wait to see Monahan raise that Calder.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah, because Poirier is a bust.

There was a reason I posted the word yet. Poirier has not done a thing for the Flames yet. While he may turn out to be a great player, Berra is the only piece of the trade that has done something for the Flames, outside of Cundari's goal last year.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Grats guys. Way to show how rebuilding should be done. With integrity and a mindset that losing is never ok.

Glad to see you guys exceeding expectations. Cant wait to see Monahan raise that Calder.

This is weird. Usually, Sens fans hate us. But thanks a lot!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica

Hopefully take a page out of the Sens to be honest...though we don't have your stars we seem to have a TEAM which is awesome to watch regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad