Most Successful NHL Players Outside of Hockey?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
The OP literally mentioned Dryden in his post lol Unless he edited him in afterwards.
Gotcha, I somehow missed that. Actually did a quick “search thread” for Dryden and nothing came up, i see his name several times now though. Probably user error on my part.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Seriously? I posted him as a joke, have enough $ and recognition and you’ll succeed, I guess. Jail.

Wait, you mean for prisoners? The US has the biggest prisoner population on the planet, bigger than China’s, not even accounting for population difference! These are facts, it’s not political, I’m just marveling at that sweet sweet market! Forsberg did nothing wrong, for the record. Nations.. it’s almost like we’re all connected at this point, and certain anachronisms hold us back.
1724570290393.jpeg

Reactions: DaveG

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I see Dickie Moore rentals stuff all over construction sites driving around MTL. Assuming he started it after his career?

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Jeff O’Neill teaches particle physics at the University of Toronto

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
They are the footwear of choice for our corrections system, so that's a literal captive market.

Crocs are the closest thing to Boulder being a company town. Everyone knows what's going on with them and Celestial Seasonings.

Had no idea he was involved with Crocs. My boys’ friends all wear them everywhere here, my one son does as well, the other only wears Hey Dudes. Laughed when Crocs first showed back up and my son asked for them. Thought he was joking, a lot of them put wins in theirs.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Which NHL players were the most successful in life outside of hockey?

Guys like Tim Horton (donut shop founder) and Ken Dryden (politician).

Exclude hockey-related stuff (sports broadcasting, hockey related businesses, etc.)
Pretty sure Mario made a killing with his sale to FSG.

From that sale alone and he didn't sell off all of his stake in the team but he made around $350m just based off that sale and had some networth of around 200m before that.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Had no idea he was involved with Crocs. My boys’ friends all wear them everywhere here, my one son does as well, the other only wears Hey Dudes. Laughed when Crocs first showed back up and my son asked for them. Thought he was joking, a lot of them put wins in theirs.
He doesn't anymore. The company he owned that also distributed it took losses and he sold that off. So he used to be an investor and isn't anymore. I think the last I read about Foppa's business life was that he was an investor in Nexjet, massive Scandinavian airline.

Also he was divorced last year so there's a good chance a fat wad of his networth is sliced in half. Lol.

Reactions: Laus723

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Teemu Selanne owns a couple steakhouses named after him in California and was in an awful straight to streaming movie with Brett Hull.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
He doesn't anymore. The company he owned that also distributed it took losses and he sold that off. So he used to be an investor and isn't anymore. I think the last I read about Foppa's business life was that he was an investor in Nexjet, massive Scandinavian airline.

Also he was divorced last year so there's a good chance a fat wad of his networth is sliced in half. Lol.
Chris Rock: "Jeff Bezos is so rich, he just got divorced and he is still the richest man on Earth."

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Richest I'd say funny enough are Mario and Wayne. Wayne gets money from that god awful winery and other investments. Mario took 20m owed to him and turned it to close to half a billion and that doesn't include his other investments.

Fitting it's 99 and 66.

Comrie might get his Dad's fortune or not. Barrie might as well but that's not a fortune they built.

Chris Rock: "Jeff Bezos is so rich, he just got divorced and he is still the richest man on Earth."
From what I can find, his networth is around 55m.

giphy.gif

Foppa should have gotten a prenup.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Is Pink Whitney "successful"?
I’d say so, at least around here in Pittsburgh it’s pretty popular among women particularly. Most that I’ve spoken to don’t even know that Ryan Whitney played hockey in Pittsburgh.

It’s my wife’s favorite liquor and she thought I was trolling when I told her that he played a good chunk of his career here lol.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden

Does not work that way in Europe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad