GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
When has he played well? He literally shits his hockey pants nearly every game. Glad you want to sit here and defend him and shift the focus to me. Perhaps I see a terrible hockey player with negative IQ and want better man.

I'm not defending him, I'm calling into question why you are ONLY here to shit on him or if the team is losing. That's it. They win, you aren't here. You don't post. So why bother?

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
It’s amazing that we have spent so many years at the bottom of the league and we still have so little talent up front
And not one player in the bottom 6 is even home grown. They couldn’t find one single bottom 6 player in the draft after all those years.

The players they choose to stick with almost always prove to be the wrong ones.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
When has he played well? He literally shits his hockey pants nearly every game. Glad you want to sit here and defend him and shift the focus to me. Perhaps I see a terrible hockey player with negative IQ and want better man.
Chain's not defending Cozen. He's trying to give you some advise that voicing the same criticism year after year is more than redundant. It's become annoying. Wise up.

Reactions: Misko and joshjull

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
I'm not defending him, I'm calling into question why you are ONLY here to shit on him or if the team is losing. That's it. They win, you aren't here. You don't post. So why bother?
Categorically untrue ... there truly wasn't much to cheer about last year. Been here for years man. Admittedly the disappointment of last year runs deep...I've never been closer to giving up on them. I'm sure that'd make you happy so no one complains about your buddy Cozens.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
How many f***in shots are we gonna take that get blocked? It can't be this hard to just get the puck on net. Either take it sooner or wait for the lane to open up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad