GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
I missed yesterdays game was excited to see this one originally. Wow they look terrible it's like every young player has already peaked and it's a huge regression year for the entire club.

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
2 fore checkers pressuring Power and the rest of the team is basically standing still and not open for a pass. Jeez

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Glad some folks are starting to see what I've been saying for a while. He's turrrrrible.

No man, that is an indictment that the only time you are here is to shit on one player and one player only. This is the start of the third season of it. We know you don't like him. And when he plays well, you disappear. So how about giving the harping on him a rest because... WE KNOW.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
In the preseason they were trying to break out as a unit with everyone in support. Bullets became real and they reverted back to the Granato style one man left alone with no help having to try and make an impossible rink length pass while under heavy pressure.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
When are the defense going to pick up on the Devils not backing off when they have the puck. Like Power backing up with the misguided belief the forward would back off.
When the forwards back off every single time in practice it sort of becomes habit, I guess.

Reactions: joshjull

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
No man, that is an indictment that the only time you are here is to shit on one player and one player only. This is the start of the third season of it. We know you don't like him. And when he plays well, you disappear. So how about giving the harping on him a rest because... WE KNOW.
When has he played well? He literally shits his hockey pants nearly every game. Glad you want to sit here and defend him and shift the focus to me. Perhaps I see a terrible hockey player with negative IQ and want better man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad