GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Eller scores three goals in his three first shot in the first minute of the game on Halak which is finally pulled, walk through Hitchcock and ask for a trade. He is then traded between the 1st and the 2nd... to the Canadiens, in exchange of Desharnais. We then convert Halak into a successful Norris winning defenceman.

But then tensions grew between our top two defenceman, Halak and Subban. The rivalry explose into a huge fight during the rookie dinner. Bergevin then have no choice to trade Subban. Sad day.

dmanfish90

How about 76 for 25?
Jan 5, 2011
Newmarket, Ontario
All the GDTs so far have been awesome this year. Job well done guys.

We're not winning this game. St. Louis is just too good defensively and we won't be.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Very entertaining GDT. Kudos to the author. My favorite is Leopold (Stewie).

Always get giddy for a Price vs. Halak showdown.

And anxious to see Emelin whenever that may be.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
I don't understand all of the rogers but I lol'ed at Price... good job :D

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Habs aren't doing any Molaon Cup presentations tonight are they ? Stubbs tweet about Jan 2012 game makes me angry

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Eller scores three goals in his three first shot in the first minute of the game on Halak which is finally pulled, walk through Hitchcock and ask for a trade. He is then traded between the 1st and the 2nd... to the Canadiens, in exchange of Desharnais. We then convert Halak into a successful Norris winning defenceman.

But then tensions grew between our top two defenceman, Halak and Subban. The rivalry explose into a huge fight during the rookie dinner. Bergevin then have no choice to trade Subban. Sad day.

25CH episode

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Really hope they use that pacioretty - galchenyuk - gallagher line, my god , and i hope it pays off immediately

the Montreal Gazette reports. "The positive (in Saturday's loss) is the adjustment we made with Galchenyuk playing centre with Pacioretty and Gallagher," Therrien said. "It's something we've been thinking about and we decided to do it in the third period and I was really pleased. This is an experiment that we're going to repeat again."
Spin: Galchenyuk was raised a center and played that position coming up through the junior ranks, so he's moving to a natural position after spending much of time in Montreal playing the right wing. He'll be playing alongside two talented goal-scorers and could see his assist totals increase as a result.

Nice, ..no YOU quote yourself!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Awesome GDT! Really love how you captured Lapierre's tendency to get scared when confronted by someone bigger than he is. Bravo!

PorkChopSandwiches

Oct 31, 2011

Well, that escalated quickly

Karavos

Nov 26, 2009
Despite all of the Habs being Roger from American Dad I still think Desharnais should be Meg from Family Guy.

Avengers*

Desharnais scores a hat trick and take his rightful place as first line center :sarcasm:

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Desharnais scores a hat trick and take his rightful place as first line center :sarcasm:

Desharnais is going to be a healthy scratch most likely , according to Renaud Lavoie.

‏@LavoieRenaud 1m
Optional practice for Canadiens. I don't believe that David Desharnais will play tonight. Martin St-Pierre should play his first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad