GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Olcvx0S.gif

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Did they call up St Pierre to take Desharnais' spot because he will fit in his jersey? Man this team is cheap. If I see tape over top of "Desharnais" and "St Pierre" written on it with sharpie I will not be impressed.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Did they call up St Pierre to take Desharnais' spot because he will fit in his jersey? Man this team is cheap. If I see tape over top of "Desharnais" and "St Pierre" written on it with sharpie I will not be impressed.

I heard Bergevin is already preparing his extension

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal

Shame there's no accent grave in St-Pierre....

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
With DD gone at least for this game, the Habs are a higher offensive threat.

Let's hope it's an entertaining game. The Blues are a great team this year.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I'm already expecting this if the Habs lose the game: "Well looks like DD wasn't the problem".

EDIT: And then DD plays next game with Pacioretty and Bourque and Eller on the 4th line.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Off-topic a little, but I can't believe a guy so good in the ring is mostly known for pointing up and repeating a word over and over and over.

It's sports-entertainment now and no longer wrestling, heh? Guess I should get with the times.

It hasn't even been "entertainment" since September.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Off-topic a little, but I can't believe a guy so good in the ring is mostly known for pointing up and repeating a word over and over and over.

It's sports-entertainment now and no longer wrestling, heh? Guess I should get with the times.

it's still enjoyable, just in a different way... lots of ups and downs

but the wrestling itself is way better right now than it was the past 10 years too, IMO (even Cena got better over time)

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I'm already expecting this if the Habs loses the game: "Well looks like DD wasn't the problem".

But no one can say he's part of the solution either!!!

Either way, who use to play with Pacioretty? Desharnais
Who is playing with Pacioretty now? Galchenyuk

Galchenyuk vs Desharnias = No contest

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I'm already expecting this if the Habs loses the game: "Well looks like DD wasn't the problem".

Ill just be happy for the fact we possibly have a guy in the lineup who doesn't fall to his knees as soon as he is bumped.

It could also mean the line he would of played on won't have its offense killed as soon as the puck hits his blade.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
John Bartlett ‏@BartsBytes 43m
Therrien - Desharnais will not play tonight. A tough decision.

tumblr_m55e5nVIgA1r6g586.gif

man-in-crowd-screaming.gif

cheerleadingclipartkm7_1_.gif

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
But topic at hand, I said in the last PGT that Desharnais might have played his last game with the Habs. Of course, being scratched doesn't equal being sent away, otherwise PK would be playing in Columbus or something, but yeah, they are going through the motions of demotion (!!) with him now.

And I still believe that this is none of his fault, advance scouting killed DD deader than the dodo. He's small, not shifty, not that fast. People figured out if you just got in front of him and held your position, there wasn't much he could do.

Whether or not the Habs should have extrapolated that the guy would be exposed this bad eventually before giving him a long contract extension is something I'll leave you guys to debate but at this time, it doesn't look like he'll be in the league through the term of the deal.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
DDelicious out. Ha, perhaps Therrien didn't love him after all. Maybe he was just trying to recoup something on that 3.5 million investment they made on him and he simply had enough.

Thankfully, Therrien DOES make lineup changes when he sees players not performing up to par, with the exception of Bouillon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad