GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
With more space on the PP why not? what if we would of scored a goal? It's not like St-Pierre is on every PP for 2 whole mintues either...

Why not Parros on the PP? What if his mustache deflects a P.K. slapshot and he scores a PP goal?

Thing is, you just don't put someone who you just called up from the AHL on your PP with under 5 minutes left in an important game.

Put your crack down, Rob Ford.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
sorry haven't been watching and only checking out the boards occaisionally, is PK back in or still hurt? and WOW at not putting out the best 5 players on a PP with 6min left, just dumb

Issacar

Jan 19, 2011
Thirteen players were catching their breath, and Bouillon and St. Pierre are sent out there together with a chance for a PP goal, and a lead with <5 minutes to go? You don't see the problem with that, and I'm not surprised at this point.

I'm not surprised to see thaty ou think you could do a better job then MT when you,re probably worst hten Cunneyworth.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Face off in the offensive zone... 1:16 left. Bouillon/Gorges instead of Markov and Subban.

Issacar

Jan 19, 2011
Why not Parros on the PP? What if his mustache deflects a P.K. slapshot and he scores a PP goal?

Thing is, you just don't put someone who you just called up from the AHL on your PP with under 5 minutes left in an important game.

Put your crack down, Rob Ford.

Hey look, mr. I gotta insult others to prove my point. I don't have anything more to reply, you made my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad