GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mechantmardi

Apr 15, 2010
Montreal
mbEpaoP.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mbEpaoP.gif

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Oh man. That Call of Duty add is really proving that WAR IS SO COOL

Who wouldn't want to be in a warzone, chilling and shooting?

In another topic; don't we already have too many ****ing Call of Duty games? Is there any originality in video game design anymore?!

As long as people keep buying, they'll keep recycling.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
lol under 3 min now Markov-Bouillon!!! hahahahahahahaahahhahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

In another topic; don't we already have too many ****ing Call of Duty games? Is there any originality in video game design anymore?!

None. The games still sell, though.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Oh my god Therrien put an offense-only player on the powerplay, alert the media, it's the worst thing that ever happened in the history of hockey.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
There's a difference between hiring a french-canadian coach and a good french-canadian coach. I'm sick of this team hiring ****** coaches because they have to hire someone who speaks french. It's ****ing crap.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto

Everything's a remix....;)

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Because it's a crime if other players catch their breath? Why do we even dress 18 players? We could just use Galchenyuk and Subban all game long. 2 player s is all we really need.

Thirteen players were catching their breath, and Bouillon and St. Pierre are sent out there together with a chance for a PP goal, and a lead with <5 minutes to go? You don't see the problem with that, and I'm not surprised at this point.

Issacar

Jan 19, 2011
There's a difference between hiring a french-canadian coach and a good french-canadian coach. I'm sick of this team hiring ****** coaches because they have to hire someone who speaks french. It's ****ing crap.

Yeah, let,S bring back Randy Cunneyworth, he was so good for us, we were able to draft Chucky!!!

Apr 28, 2010
Why do patches always dump the puck and try to outrace the other player? I dont think it ever worked out for him.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Coaching is purely terrible.

Subban 4th amongst Dmen in icetime.

Bouillon, Stpierre on the pp at the end when its two-two.

Coach put Parros, White and Pacioretty for a faceoff in our zone at 6min before the end of the third. It cost us a goal.

Call a timeout at the beginninf of the 2nd period.

Plays Bouillon 10secs less than Subban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad