GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatgasby*

somebody tell steen to stop criyng is team got a free pass all night

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
All because Diaz sends a soft pass to nobody and then can't tie up steen... I'm done with him ... Trade at the deadline!!!

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
2-2. Powerplay with 6 minutes left, you put in a 30 year old Ahler with no short-term or long-term future in the nhl. I hate this ****ing team sometimes.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not good enough to play 10 minutes but good enough for an incredibly important PP in the 3rd...Yep, that's Therrien for you. Incredible coach. But it's understandable....we are in preseason after all.

PricePkPatch*

Oh man. That Call of Duty add is really proving that WAR IS SO COOL

Who wouldn't want to be in a warzone, chilling and shooting?

In another topic; don't we already have too many ****ing Call of Duty games? Is there any originality in video game design anymore?!

Issacar

Jan 19, 2011
My issue is Bouillon AND him... lol... er... not so funny actually.

Because it's a crime if other players catch their breath? Why do we even dress 18 players? We could just use Galchenyuk and Subban all game long. 2 player s is all we really need.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Issacar has been hired by Bergevin to wander Hf Boards and try to defend everything the habs does.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Oh man. That Call of Duty add is really proving that WAR IS SO COOL

Who wouldn't want to be in a warzone, chilling and shooting?

In another topic; don't we already have too many ****ing Call of Duty games? Is there any originality in video game design anymore?!

yes there is, please don't think that Video games = COD

it's pretty much like saying Music = Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad