GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Looking forward to getting some wingers for White so they can roll four lines, wow, unsung hero though steps up and has a good PK with Pacioretty.

Speaking of, Pacioretty looks awesome. So big and fast, all over defencemen. I still want to see him play with Plekanec though, the way those two are always allover the puck, I think they'd be great

Anyone see Murray chirping Backes? Go get em Douglas :laugh:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
good ol jeff oneil

tumblr_mt4r85s1Um1shr61qo1_500.jpg

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
loving bournival.

seems down to earth, and is thankful for his chance. nice to see.

okay period.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Damn, this is tense. Habs are clawing for every inch of ice, but so far they're doing well.

Gotta love Bournival - what a find! Man, if our other prospects are this good we could be in very good shape pretty soon.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
In all honesty the Blues are playing a very disciplined game. Oh and MaxPac should've been called on that interference.
Bourniclutch.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
The tolerance level on interference tonight is frustrating. Make a call or two on that garbage, refs.

Agreed. Pacioretty should have been called and then the Blues should have been called on him 20 seconds later

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
PK deals with more pressure in an afternoon than Bouwmeester has his entire career... if Hitchcock gets his boy on team Canada, it's a joke

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Looking forward to getting some wingers for White so they can roll four lines, wow, unsung hero though steps up and has a good PK with Pacioretty.

Speaking of, Pacioretty looks awesome. So big and fast, all over defencemen. I still want to see him play with Plekanec though, the way those two are always allover the puck, I think they'd be great

Anyone see Murray chirping Backes? Go get em Douglas :laugh:

Can Bournival play on the right? Pacioretty-Plekanec-Bournival could be a nice first line.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Okay seeing the replay that turnover wasn't so much Gionta as it was Bournival being a fast mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad