GDT: Montreal vs Blues 7:30 PM EST TSN RDS PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Can Bournival play on the right? Pacioretty-Plekanec-Bournival could be a nice first line.

Oh man, that would be a great line. Other team's would be chasing all game. Another cool line would be Bournival with the Gally's

Issacar

Jan 19, 2011
"Blues will not win the Stanley Cup with Halak and we saw why on the 2nd goal" - Benoit Brunet

Fred Murtz

Jan 20, 2009
Michael Bournival slapshot goal 2-1. As Noel Picard would say, should be a good turd period. :handclap:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Oh man, that would be a great line. Other team's would be chasing all game. Another cool line would be Bournival with the Gally's

Bournival and Gallagher would be trollish together, but I really like Bournival with Plekanec, they are a turnover causing machine.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Can anyone explain me how Gionta has an assist on Michael's goal ?!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's the Montreal Canadien hatred.....if Subban and Price don't make the team, there's something seriously wrong the with the braintrust of Team Canada.

Price will make the team barring a serious injury, Subban...well, let's just say if TC keeps Subban off the team because he's a 'risk', well, I wouldn't be surprised to see whoever takes Subban's spot collapse under the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad