Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Oh dont worry we know which it is
Jk

It's definitely not bar 99 haha. I think we have somewhere between 100-150 fans going to the match. Our ultras won't be represented I don't believe... It will just be a bunch of people from Viking Army and Empire. No GSU. Should be a non-violent day haha.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I m sure you guys will have a blast
And don't forget the classics, poutine, beer, send the wives shopping on ste Catherine and have the guys meet up on pare st

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I m sure you guys will have a blast
And don't forget the classics, poutine, beer, send the wives shopping on ste Catherine and have the guys meet up on pare st

Well me and my fiance are sharing a hotel suite with our friend and her husband from Winnipeg. I can guarantee you my fiance will be the one to say "hey... should we check out one of those fancy Montreal strip clubs?" I will say ... sure if you'd like to... but in my mind I will be doing the Daniel Bryan YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

We will be having poutine at Marty Brodeur's pizzeria since we enjoyed it there so much last time.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
So according to LaPresse, Bernier's injury is more serious than they thought. He should be absent for a "little longer" but they wouldn't say more.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
http://www.uslsoccer.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210772226&DB_OEM_ID=32800

MONTREAL – The journey from war-torn Sudan to Montreal was a long, and at times dangerous, one for FC Montreal defender Nevello Yoseke.

“When I left Sudan, I was really young. I don’t remember everything, but my mother told me,” Yoseke told ImpactMontreal.com’s Raphael Larocque-Cyr. “I was with my two brothers and two sisters and with my mom. I lost my dad in the war.”

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
You re a lucky man my friend

Well me and my fiance are sharing a hotel suite with our friend and her husband from Winnipeg. I can guarantee you my fiance will be the one to say "hey... should we check out one of those fancy Montreal strip clubs?" I will say ... sure if you'd like to... but in my mind I will be doing the Daniel Bryan YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

We will be having poutine at Marty Brodeur's pizzeria since we enjoyed it there so much last time.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
My god, this girl wants to get in Donadel's pants so badly (Unless it's his wife, seeing the Mickey Mouse bag right beside it... But if that's the case, then she probably does want him in her pants)

348bac1994dbcb47e433f5519b8b92fe.gif

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
My god, this girl wants to get in Donadel's pants so badly (Unless it's his wife, seeing the Mickey Mouse bag right beside it... But if that's the case, then she probably does want him in her pants)

348bac1994dbcb47e433f5519b8b92fe.gif

She's sitting beside his daugther, she's probably the mom. :laugh:

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
@joeyalfieri: Some IMPACT news: I'll be hosting a special one hour #IMFC pregame show on Sunday from 4:00-5:00pm on #TSN690

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
Whoa, over 40,000 tickets sold for the Canada vs Mexico at the end of the month at BC place.

They are opening up all the remaining seats for $15 and hoping to get close to a sellout.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Whoa, over 40,000 tickets sold for the Canada vs Mexico at the end of the month at BC place.

They are opening up all the remaining seats for $15 and hoping to get close to a sellout.

That's amazing.

Hopefully it's not filled with Mexicans :laugh:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
We're talking about Vancouver here. The only way it gets filled with foreigns is if they play China/Republic of Hong Kong :laugh:

speaking of Asia, we should totally watch for Kudo on Sunday & this season. Forget about Riveiro. I believe the former will win newcomer of the year. He's a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad