Montreal Impact Thread LIII - Shipp'ing up to Montreal! - 6/03|530PM: @VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I really hope the full press conference gets uploaded somewhere. The start of his answer to Filosa's question sounded interesting. :laugh:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
****ing Nick Martineau, he should just work for TMZ. Drogba said right after "my body is here" that if he really wanted to be with Chelsea, he'd be with Chelsea. Obviously that 1st part is the part he tweets.

void

Jan 5, 2006
****ing Nick Martineau, he should just work for TMZ. Drogba said right after "my body is here" that if he really wanted to be with Chelsea, he'd be with Chelsea. Obviously that 1st part is the part he tweets.

He said the Chelsea part when the reporter pressed the issue. His initial response was "My body is here. Why this question?", and then the reporter brought up the Chelsea situation, to which Drogba replied "If I wanted to be with Chelsea, I'd be with Chelsea".

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal

That was two answers to two questions.

Not one single answer.

The complete answer to the first question was: "My body is here... why this question?"

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Davy Arnaud retires due to concussion injuries and joins DC United staff

our first goalscorer and captain

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Lol, the end of the conference when the journalists ask him to be able to talk to him more often is priceless! Awkward, yet hilarious :biglaugh:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I've read LA Galaxy is after him.

no source for now, it's just an Italian journalist, I saw IMFC and De Rossi in the same sentence with some italian words so I assume a connection :laugh:

How are LA Galaxy gonna sign him ? They can't have all the players, they have 3 Designated player and 1 future DP already in the squad. And if I were LA I would stay awaay from aging Euro players... cough cough 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad