GDT: Montreal Guys @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1/8/14 | 7:30 p.m. | RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
WHAT?

Home-Alone.jpg

I'm calling child services!

Oh, Malone?

(maybe nhl.com-worthy puns will do this thread good)

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I can't handle the Tom Hanks bashing in this thread. Can we get a mod in here?

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Am I the only one that is a little pissed off at Bergervin and Therrien?

You're playing in an arena that you haven't won in since 2010 and you don't call up a scoring left winger to replace the scoring left winger that went down?

You're not icing your best team ...why?

Seven D was during the Carbo era and the Martin era and it makes the fourth line SUCK! Even with limited ice time this is really stupid!

Give LeBlanc or Thomas a few games, or are you really telling these guys that you'd rather have a D play forward than you...what a wonderful message! :shakehead

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I can't handle the Tom Hanks bashing in this thread. Can we get a mod in here?

This. Tom Hanks is an international treasure. Do not speak ill of this great man.

I couldn't hold all the feels during his final scenes in Captain Phillips. Mr. Hanks is winning another Oscar, book it.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
It looks like we're heading toward a pretty crazy GDT, once again. If the game is as boring as Monday's, I have no doubt it'll be a pretty good one. :laugh:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
This. Tom Hanks is an international treasure. Do not speak ill of this great man.

I couldn't hold all the feels during his final scenes in Captain Phillips. Mr. Hanks is winning another Oscar, book it.

Tom-Hanks-Kitten.gif

I'd have to agree, that was a brilliant movie.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Am I the only one that is a little pissed off at Bergervin and Therrien?

You're playing in an arena that you haven't won in since 2010 and you don't call up a scoring left winger to replace the scoring left winger that went down?

You're not icing your best team ...why?

Seven D was during the Carbo era and the Martin era and it makes the fourth line SUCK! Even with limited ice time this is really stupid!

Give LeBlanc or Thomas a few games, or are you really telling these guys that you'd rather have a D play forward than you...what a wonderful message! :shakehead

Okay I guess it IS just me ... Anybody want to discuss the game or just continue with the stupid Tom Hanks post,:shakehead

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Most Tom Hanks movies suck IMO.

Who hurt you?

Okay I guess it IS just me ... Anybody want to discuss the game or just continue with the stupid Tom Hanks post,:shakehead

I think Leblanc should have been given a shot, this is a chance he could capitalize on. Thomas has had injury issues and I'd rather not risk bringing him up too early.

This does likely mean increased ice time for Briere and Bournival and that was something I wanted to see.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
All you wannabe movie critics should stick to hockey talk. And this game will not be boring, I can guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad