GDT: UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs. Saint Denis

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
If Allen had any confidence in his striking he probably could have actually set up a takedown in round 2 or 3 but those obvious takedown attempts from the outside weren't even close and he just gassed himself out with them. Less impressed with Imavov than I expected, I thought he could have showed more especially if he's trying to earn a title shot.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
St Denis face after round one is gruesome. Can't take another round of that, but if anyone can bounce back... It's him, he's tough we can be

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
No way that was gonna keep going, he can’t open that eye at all. Massive win for Moicano. Can’t wait for his interview
Yeah I mean that was a given. St Denis looked good in the 2nd, but it looked like Moicano didn't want to hit him in the face anymore lol. St Denis is tough but he clearly couldn't see out of that.

Moicano went in and did what he needed to do, caused so much damage in 5 minutes that the fight needed to be stopped by a doctor. very impressive.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
BSD hype train officially derailed. Doctor made the right call which was nice to see as you know there was a lot of pressure to not stop the main event in Paris like that. Moicano might have laid back that second round knowing BSD's eye was about to shut on its own.

Moicano is such a legend on the mic lol.

Reactions: CDJ and Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad