GDT: Montreal Guys @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1/8/14 | 7:30 p.m. | RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
We're getting fleeced tonight unfortunately. Definitely not manly enough to compete against Flyers in Philly.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man I'm lonely. My GF left for Toronto 5 days ago to go see my family and she left me at my parents home on the SS and since its the freaking winter, I have no car :cry: at least you guys are there for me ...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Man I'm lonely. My GF left for Toronto 5 days ago to go see my family and she left me at my parents home on the SS and since its the freaking winter, I have no car :cry: at least you guys are there for me ...

I'm with you on that. I got my license suspended so I can't go anywhere, the person I live with is at work so I'm home alone.

So, I get to post here and play Aion until the game starts, I guess.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Flyers aren't really that good guys, remember we played them I think 2nd game of the season and won pretty handily. You guys make it seem like they are impossible to beat.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

I'm with you on that. I got my license suspended so I can't go anywhere, the person I live with is at work so I'm home alone.

At least you guys didn't **** up your car today, that's all me

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

I'm seeing Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock playing you guys in the romantic lead roles.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
Seven D?

5a52d7c95b8103bfce3b88ccc409863834047004b94a1b93cb128a51cd8e1d2a.jpg

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Eh, most people make fun of me for liking Ariana Grande.

She's a great singer though.

You know I've noticed that only Americans use "Eh" to start sentences, but it doesn't sound like when Canadiens say eh, it sounds more like "è" and I don't like it one bit.

"Eh" is supposed to be pronounced like the letter A, not like "è"

Ok I'm done with my little pet peeves. Now onto the game! Go Habs Go!

A win tonight would be a good momentum boost before the game vs chicago!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You know I've noticed that only Americans use "Eh" to start sentences, but it doesn't sound like when Canadiens say eh, it sounds more like "è" and I don't like it one bit.

I like to think of it as me starting off a sentence with "meh" and being too lazy to actually mouth the letter M so it ends up as "eh" instead.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

images

;):D

NWKR1_DLWD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad