Montreal embarrassed by Tampa and themselves (Lose 6-2)

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Prust really is an embarrassment. Same pathetic behaviour as against Ottawa two years ago. All it serves is to make himself feel like a big man when his team is getting schooled.

And of course it's all just a reflection of that mental midget behind the bench.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
Our defense is being misused and other teams are exploiting that...MT needs to adjust asap or this team won't even win a game.

Goals on ice for:
Senators: 12GF
Gilbert: 3
Emelin: 5

Tampa Bay: 8GF
Gilbert: 6
Emelin: 2

Total thus far: 20GF
Gilbert: 9
Emelin: 7

Also, Prust is an idiot.

That's about as shallow as analysis can get. Anything of value to add?

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
That was so frustrating. We started off so well, first 14 minutes the Habs were the best team on the ice. Even Prusts 4 minute penalty was a great PK. But after that Subbans penalty was another stupid one, TB scores and gets their life back. PAPs bad line change led to Stamkos goal, and after that was just a parade to the penalty box and we were never back into the game. Stupid penalties (and ****ing tons of them) killed our game.

I know TB is in their heads now but if they can play a full game like they started this one in game 3, we'll get the next one.

I know this thread is going to be negative from beginning to end, but if we can get our **** together and play like we can, I still believe Habs will win the series.

HabsDieHard*

Exactly how I see this, one step closer to getting this moron (therrien) fired.

Bergevin is apparently just as stupid as Therrien, so I cannot see any reaosn to expect the king of excuses will be fired any time soon.

What a shame this organization cares more about waht province members of the organization are from than to build the best team possible.

Funny thing is people will talk about how the Habs are still a couple of years away from being contenders, while ignoring the age groups of other cup winning teams...

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
So you thought the Habs played well tonight then?

:shakehead

Bishop played well tonight and has played well the entire series. Things could have easily gotten blown up in both games this series but Bishop made big saves when he needed to. But no credit to him of course.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Prust really is an embarrassment. Same pathetic behaviour as against Ottawa two years ago. All it serves is to make himself feel like a big man when his team is getting schooled.

And of course it's all just a reflection of that mental midget behind the bench.

Yeah.. Showing emotion. Showing hating to lose is an embarrassment. I respect him for what he does for this team. I bet he is very respected in the lockeroom and every players appreciate what he does. And you call that pathetic behavior.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
He got what done?

Habs made it easy for him all night long.

Just an abysmal showing on home ice in a must win game.

when it was 1-0, he made about 6 great saves.

could've been a different game if we go up 2. he played awesome.

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
You can talk all you want about Prust being classless, but I am glad someone got angry. This team just got embarrassed in their own house and nobody got mad. No they are too busy getting owned in every way by TB. Where are the leaders? where is the quality? Where is the toughness? Did they have any hits tonight? TB is skating with impunity because they know they will never get hit.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Yeah.. Showing emotion. Showing hating to lose is an embarrassment. I respect him for what he does for this team. I bet he is very respected in the lockeroom and every players appreciate what he does. And you call that pathetic behavior.

Bottom line is he's gone off the rails. How has he helped them team?

HabsDieHard*

Bishop played well tonight and has played well the entire series. Things could have easily gotten blown up in both games this series but Bishop made big saves when he needed to. But no credit to him of course.

So you thought the Habs played well tonight?

Wow, you and PK Subban were watching a very different game than the rest of us apparently.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Bishop deserves credit. He's making the saves. We don't have a Stamkos to deke the **** out of him but still...more of those shots should/could go in.

He's a ****ing shameless diver but that's another story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad