GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators- 12/21/13 7:00pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebo*

Three ****ing guys behind the goal line - leaving Weber wide open

Great coaching, coach...

You tell 'em Markov!

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Lead 3-0 in a great first period...
Feel like the game was won in the second... Play like ****... 3-2...
It's ok though, we're still winning, right? Guys?
Play more like ****... 3-3...

And now Markov also kicked out...

Lmao, kill me now.
WFtmzh0.gif

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Not that it'll make me feel a ton better but we need a W. This is a disastrous way to go into a week off. A win even ugly can give them something to work on and rest feeling good. A loss here, especially in regulation, will sour it all. This could be the usual road trip that sinks the team and puts them on the playoff fringe where they haven't been for a month and a half. This team always does this when thry look on the verge of knocking on the door of the top teams in the Conference :shakehead And Therrien is clueless.

madvie

female habs fan
Jul 14, 2006
Montrealer in TO
Ugh, my stream is such crap. Saw Markov getting kicked out and then it backtracked to 9min left. RAGE. (Also possibly because of the losing.)

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Subban is playing more. Gorges is out. Cube, Murray and Diaz are all in, and Emelin isn't playing well. There's not a lot of options on D at the moment. Yeah, you don't want Subban carrying Cube, but with this D there's not a lot of choice. The other options are worse.

Subban and Marky are both going to play well over 25 minutes at this rate.

Do you think the refs read your post?:shakehead

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I was counting down the minutes in the third period but the clock moved too slowly. Will the Habs lose 4-3 (or 5-3 on an EN goal)? A team with a 3-goal lead doesn't lose very often, but MT's Habs can do it. At the end of 60, the Preds have taken 50% more shots than the Habs (33 to 22).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad