GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators- 12/21/13 7:00pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madvie

female habs fan
Jul 14, 2006
Montrealer in TO
My ****ing God....can refs not see diving are they ****ing blind to it? Yes, it was a trip....but it was also embezzlement.
I don't know about you guys, but I also always associate the Preds with white collar crime.

Anyone else having trouble with the CBC constantly backtracking, and then missing parts of the game. Maybe I should switch to RDS...

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
He did...lately. 13 points in 16 games. And yet, you'd think he has the numbers that Brière has. He's far from perfect, to say the least. But I'd believe that the criticism would be relevant if people would just take a slightly break when he does well....don't worry...he will be bad on another stretch, people will have all the time to bash him again.

But everybody else not named Bouillon or Brière would have taken that penalty, and we would have blamed the refs....but for Desharnais, the refs are perfect.

We're a mediocre team. And he's a primary reason why. We're kept into games with our special teams (primarily PK) and Price.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
This team is awful.

Cant score, and when they do, they can't hold a lead. It's a compete level issue, a coaching issue and a talent issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad