GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I wonder if they should give an opportunity again to Galchenyuk to play center and play with Drouin maybe to get him going.

Drouin Galchenyuk Hudon
Pacioretty Danault Gallagher
Byron Plekanec Lehkonen
Hemsky Mitchell Shaw

That first line would be an absolute disaster defensively. Maybe on the PP it would be interesting, but not at even strength lining up against first or second lines.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
That first line would be an absolute disaster defensively. Maybe on the PP it would be interesting, but not at even strength lining up against first or second lines.
I agree, but the defense is already suspect and our scoring is barely there. Something needs to be done to jumpstart the offence. Then if it works maybe tinker a winger on each line maybe. I think Drouin and Galchenyuk could work well setting up goals.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Yeah, whatever man. There's no point in continuing this conversation.

Man do you understand how dumb this sounds?

You're implying that they're intentionally screwing this kid... :laugh:

I am not implying, I am outright saying this caveman management has ruined a potentially excellent player. Whether it be from playing him at 18 years old after an iniury the year prior, while consistently moving him around the lineup at the detriment of his chemistry with multiple players. Especially when they stated outright that he wouldn't be playing C after the coach earlier mentioned he would give him a fresh start. It just doesn't make sense when he had recent success at C in 2015-2016 and pre-injury 2016-2017. Why judge him over the 30 games after his injury vs the 100+ beforehand?

Neglect doesn't have to be with intent it can just be blind ignorance.

Last edited:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Pacioretty-Danault-Galchenyuk
Lehkonen-Drouin-Gallagher
Byron-Plekanec-Hudon
Mitchell-DeLaRose-Shaw

I think that's what I'd like to see happen. Play Galchenyuk in Radulov's spot, see if Drouin can get Gallagher going and allow Lehkonen to play on his natural side, have a good two-way line, and a solid checking/shut down line.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Pacioretty-Danault-Galchenyuk
Lehkonen-Drouin-Gallagher
Byron-Plekanec-Hudon
Mitchell-DeLaRose-Shaw

I think that's what I'd like to see happen. Play Galchenyuk in Radulov's spot, see if Drouin can get Gallagher going and allow Lehkonen to play on his natural side, have a good two-way line, and a solid checking/shut down line.

I'd go Pacioretty - Danault - Gallagher. Pacioretty doesn't need a passer, he needs hustlers. He can produce with anyone, that's probably his biggest asset at this point.

I think Drouin and Galchenyuk are made to play together. Just like Galchenyuk and Radulov were a great match.

Reactions: Habs Icing

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I think this game goes to OT and if we are lucky get our 2nd goal by winning this in shootout.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Pacioretty - Drouin - Galchenyuk is a thing tonight per 98,5FM

Byron - Danault - ?

Hemsky - Plekanec - Lehkonen

Gallagher - De La Rose - ?

Didn't catch some names.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Galchenyuk gets a promotion on a Death march. Montreal typical.

Well lets be positive and hope he crushes all Kings' wussies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Well, let's get this started. Maybe I'll get to bed earlier today than yesterday. I'm an idiot, so I assume I'll stay up the whole game.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Paul Biron dit qui va gagner... He's got to be right, kill a bunch of pucks!

Edit: that bottom line looks sacrificial to me.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Chucky better scores 2 tonight or we know what will happen... :laugh:

And this is probably the last chance for Ales...

Gally on the 4th line ... damn this team is deep )

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Hemsky better not be taking Hudon's spot, but after Hudon,s penalty last game, I wouldn't be surprised if Clode went all tough love on him.

Happy for Chucky.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Love the lineup!

Galchenyuk playing on the first line. We will finally get the chance to see a true first line.

I always wanted to see what the two country men Hemsky and Plekanec can do together.

Gallagher finally downgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad