GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I like the lines. Hemsky hasn't "earned" a spot on the second, but Pacioretty hasn't earned his spot on the first. Nothing is working now, may as well try this.

Im not the biggest pax's fan but hes our best goal scorer the last 6-7 years, Hemsky is a joke, nothing comparable there

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
My lines are bettar, even when drunk!

Drouing - Galchenyouk - Leksonen
Patioready - Danault - Gallagher
Hudon - Shaw - Biron
DLR - Plekasex - Meetchell

Reactions: Saint Patrick

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I don't pretend to be the arbiter of who is a fan and who isn't,

"What I'll agree with, however, win or lose, is that the ridiculous ticket prices are killing the real fan base..."

You wrote this. "Real fan base". The implication is crystal clear. Even if you're just trying to say that only people who buy tickets for games in Montreal are the real fan base (which I doubt but am happy to give you the benefit of the doubt) , you're automatically excluding the millions of diligent and hearty fans worldwide, which number in the many millions, who obviously aren't able to attend. Or the ones who can't afford to go, or work evenings, or have families to care for, or just prefer to watch on tv. Your statement is exclusive, not inclusive, so spare me the crocodile tears.

... but the exchanges on this board are, for the most part, beyond conversation at this point. I'm just fed up of the "must win" tone of the discourse that emphatically and inevitably turns to badgering. I'm also not the one that named themselves spokesperson for the alleged fan base that was being alienated by the target-du-jour named Bergevin.

There's plenty of intelligent discourse around here, on both sides of most issues. I agree that some get carried away and gravitate to unnecessary preachiness or diatribe. Who exactly named themselves spokesperson for anything here? Seems to me that everyone is quite capable of making their own cases, pro or con, and do so on a regular basis.

It's been rince and repeat for years now, whomever was in place as coach or GM, as far as the slandering goes.

People are unhappy. They complain. Whoopdi do.

I'd like to finish, but I'm actually typing blind now as the typing window on Android is of limited length. Just to be clear, I have no ill will towards you. Cheers

Reactions: kgboomer

HF-Addict

Feb 26, 2004
I like the lines. Hemsky hasn't "earned" a spot on the second, but Pacioretty hasn't earned his spot on the first. Nothing is working now, may as well try this.

Same I think its worth a shot. I kind of like that 4th line too...weird. anyway, we will see later how it goes!

Hemsky shouldnt be anywhere in the li e up but oh well, radu is gone.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lehkonen on the 4th line? Uhhhh...

at least Chucky is on the 1st RW, but I don't get the Lehkonen move.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
As a Bruins fan, I'm just surprised CJ is changing lines, period. Bruins would go on long losing streaks and he wouldn't feel the need to change a damn thing. Playoffs included.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
This is going to be interesting! I REALLY hope things start to click with Pacioretty and Galchenyuk.

Why tf is Hemsky still on this team? Theoretical scoring and offensive ability isn't quite enough.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
As a Bruins fan, I'm just surprised CJ is changing lines, period. Bruins would go on long losing streaks and he wouldn't feel the need to change a damn thing. Playoffs included.

The boss is not the same and he's feeling the heat underneath his seat. How were things in Boston to compare?

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
think its Pac -Drouin- AG27 on RW
byron danault shaw
lekhonen- plek- hemsky
gallagher-delarose-gallagher....
not sur witch line is 2nd-3rd-4th...

they pointed out that gallagher is often tired on back-to-back...
and hudon with a bad penalty yesterday ( i guess that's why)

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Based on where Chucky has played this year we can honestly see that desperate times call for desperate measures. I would have taken it a step further and dropped Pacioretty down because he deserves to be.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Is Julien high? Gallagher on the 4th line? And what the f*** did Hemsky do that made him think he deserved a promotion?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Pacioretty-Danault-Galchenyuk
Lehkonen-Drouin-Gallagher
Byron-Plekanec-Hudon
Mitchell-DeLaRose-Shaw

I think that's what I'd like to see happen. Play Galchenyuk in Radulov's spot, see if Drouin can get Gallagher going and allow Lehkonen to play on his natural side, have a good two-way line, and a solid checking/shut down line.

Much better lineup. Has Hudon played RW? I'm pretty sure Byron does.

Edit: I thought this was the game lineup. Hehe still better than the last game.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Hemsky ran out of gas about what, 3 years ago and we still make him play instead of... I dunno. Who the f*** ever is younger.

This godamn management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad