GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/5/17 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Pacioretty is simmer sometimes. He could be an elite singer if he was a smarter player. There's so much talent in his game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
They do need to score on the PP. But they look a lot better with the man advantage so far. A lot of puck and body movement.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
It’s subtle but before th epowerplay I really liked how Pacioretty was taking puck up the ice threw it back and waited and Drouin was coming up really fast with a secondary kind of wave

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
New drinking game

Take a drink every time Alzner loses his man in the defensive zone drifting to the right and his man gets a scoring chance.

Theres another one as I type this.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
He can flourish in Buffalo. It doesn't mean he would flourish in Montreal. He didn't, actually. Some players need the change of scenery to get better.
Beaulieu ia a party animal with maturity issues.That is why is was trade
Seems obvious to me tha given current situation we should not have traded away Beaulieu for nothing
Beaulieu was trade because off ice problem.He is immature and a party animal.....

Reactions: Habs178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad