GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
We are looking for a forward with edge and maybe some defensive help but no move that affects the long term goals of the organization will be made.
So I guess they'll be looking at Christian who use to play with Edge. :sarcasm:

5cf38479eba75c0e324f8a010e3b51e4.jpg

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Much better game for Hutson. This guy will be very good. Just give another 40-60 games, and he'll in the clear. Next season, he will be domiant.

Mailloux, rough game. Not quite ready to defend at this level.
I've had enough of Barron, bring in Mailloux or anyone else. Our sloppy shit for brains role is already covered by Matheson. We'll. go nowhere with two.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
You’re welcome to your opinion on this. But don’t pretend like he wasn’t playing well and hasn’t shown anything. That’s bullshit.

Will he be worth having traded for? Jury’s still out. But he’s certainly shown some promise.
He hasn't shown anything the Habs couldn't have gotten as a free agent for a similar contract and kept the assets.

He doesn't use his speed consistently.
He doesn't win faceoffs
He isn't a great pker
He isn't a physical forward.

Unless he can get 20 and the Habs use him + to upgrade on his spot, then that will be nice, but he literally brings nothing the Habs needed. He's more of the same and a player you can't have in your top 6 with Caufield and Suzuki already there.

If he somehow pops off and gets 30, which is something the Habs need and you definitely can't get to close to the Newhook contract I'd easily eat crow and admit I'm wrong, or if he can be used with another piece, or two and upgrade on him he'd have use.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Not buying it, Hughes said the interview with Michkov went very well, he was impressed by him.
It couldn't have been BPA. No lead scout on any team or NHL scouts quoted didn't have Michkov ahead. So it must have been a non-hockey reason, character, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad