GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I love how you dismiss their past performance based on six games and then say this…
Newhook wasn't the best before, either
You name Mailloux twice as making mistakes, a rookie with 2 games of experience, and your grand conclusion is the defensive system sucks. It seems logic got lost somwhere along the way.
He got the puck up. Whomever was on the boards get it out, or Evans gets it deep the 2nd issue doesn't happen.

How many odd man rushes have the Habs given up ?

How many times have the Habs left someone standing by themselves in front of the net with no one covering him 5 on 5 and Mailloux isn't even with the team ?

Oh wait, let me guess, you're gonna cry more about Michkov, who wanted to go to Philly and made it known when he went there to visit them in person.

Go on, let's see what else you want to cry about.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Dach was being condemned after a few games, this is more than enough to say he is making great progress getting back to where he was.
Hopefully it’s a step in the right direction. But one good game doesn’t eliminate 8 horrendous ones. Maybe the issue was simply confidence.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I found the source of the problems

1000011458.jpg

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
Exactly what I just said. Why is Trudeau not tried ? Lindstrom we know how he is too, and its not as bad as Mailloux.
I get it, but idealy if you see Mailloux as a future top 4 RD you give him a good look and live with the mistakes...send him back when guhle is ready and recall lindstrom

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Newhook wasn't the best before, either

He got the puck up. Whomever was on the boards get it out, or Evans gets it deep the 2nd issue doesn't happen.

How many odd man rushes have the Habs given up ?

How many times have the Habs left someone standing by themselves in front of the net with no one covering him 5 on 5 and Mailloux isn't even with the team ?

Oh wait, let me guess, you're gonna cry more about Michkov, who wanted to go to Philly and made it known when he went there to visit them in person.

Go on, let's see what else you want to cry about.

Logic is still missing. Show us ONE comment where I cried about Michkov. I defended Reinbacher not just five hours ago. Instead of inventing stuff, take care of your own logic first. It's lacking.

Screenshot-20241026-205245-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
If Dach can regain all his ability/timing and remain healthly i still think his ceilling offensively could be higher than Nick. But thats a big if
I don't see it. His scoring instinct is super mid. He has all the skills but he doesn't seem able to be an alpha on the ice. You can't teach that.

At this point, factoring in his health and our putrid defense, I would rather have Romanov.

Reactions: Ozmodiar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad