GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I thought our jersey neck logo read "LNH" but I just saw "NHL" on Patches am I wrong?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
There's no doubt, this team just plays against the East like they're in different leagues. I wish I knew why they didn't play like this against Western teams.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I want Gilbert so gone from this team.

if theres one thing ive learnt from bergevin

is he definitely spots the weak links on the team at the right times

im pretty sure the only reason gilbert is being played this much is for a showcase, eventually pateryn is getting this gig, its so obvious, wether its after we let gilbert walk in free agency or a possible trade

gilbert WILL get replaced by pateryn, one day.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
There's no doubt, this team just plays against the East like they're in different leagues. I wish I knew why they didn't play like this against Western teams.

Because they know, in the playoffs, theyll only have to face 1 of them , lol.

so they focus on torching the east, the road to the final.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The Canucks/Wild game is also on Sportsnet One and the Oilers/Canes game is on Sportsnet 360. I figure that's why te games aren't blacked out on Sportsnet West and Pacific since they're shown National on these other channels as well.

No, the games aren't blacked out because they're all Wednesday Night hockey. Typically these would be all regional if it was another weekday.

Rogers also has national rights to HNIC and Sunday Night hockey.

It's a simplistic explanation I'm giving, but you can look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad