GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Semin looks like he's trying to cherry pick a little too much, but he's bringing a nice element to that 4th line. Nice active stick. He's keeping his feet moving and not looking particularly slow tonight. I like it.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If the Galchenyuk line got going along with the Desharnais line, it wouldn't matter what Plekanec and Pacioretty do. They could concentrate on killing penalties and getting tough defensive 5 on 5 match ups.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Andrighetto changed the dynamic of that line

absolutely and its a godsend, it seems like it should of been ghettos spot from the get go, but they wanted to be safe and bring in semin

but its clear, ghetto is borderline NHL ready, having him able to BE the RW is just a godsend, ellers working so hard out there too

hope DSP can do good with pleks/patches, we need it.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
I love when the boys skate like this. All over them like a fat kid on a box of smarties

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
If the Galchenyuk line got going along with the Desharnais line, it wouldn't matter what Plekanec and Pacioretty do. They could concentrate on killing penalties and getting tough defensive 5 on 5 match ups.

And scoring those insurance EN goals.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
The toughest matchup is the first line. We're not getting much offense from them but at least they're not giving up much either.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

that's what i was thinking and hoping would happen

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
And deserves to stay but just like last time when the team is healthy he will get booted back to the AHL! :(

If he is responsible defensively, as well as capable of making that line click... which no one else was able to... he'll stick around.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Canucks/Wild game is also on Sportsnet One and the Oilers/Canes game is on Sportsnet 360. I figure that's why te games aren't blacked out on Sportsnet West and Pacific since they're shown National on these other channels as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad