GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
As much of a letdown as you experienced watching Luther or less?

:p:

As much as a letdown as watching The Fall's Season 2, last episode, where the criminal was hiding in plain sight, left clues everywhere, his identity, personal information floating about in the open and with clues overtly tying him to his criminal deeds, became a dead duck, did not even attempt to flee and his only request was to meet the lead investigator. :sarcasm:

Davebo*

They have not really given him a shot,should play with Patch and Pleck. Would like to see Kassian with them when he comes back.

If you think Semin on the 1st line suddenly invigorates him, then you are dreaming. More games are not suddenly going to turn back the clock on this player.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
If you think Semin on the 1st line suddenly invigorates him, then you are dreaming. More games are not suddenly going to turn back the clock on this player.

You're probably right, but why is it with Semin, it's impossible to think a bit of confidence might not boost his play? Everyone is waiting for Pacioretty to snipe one so we can hope it'll get him going etc. I think Semin would start putting up some points on that line and it could get him going. It's worth one last shot to try him on that line. When he was with Galchenyuk and Eller, no one was getting shots on net.. Pacioretty and Plekanec will.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Geez, whatever happened to Gionta ...

o6e0zHJ.jpg

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
It's not national. My PVR wouldn't allow me to record it. I do have game centre though.

That's odd. Typically all Wednesday Night hockey games are national. Sportsnet schedule also shows it as national. http://www.sportsnet.ca/schedule/

What's unique about tonight is that they'll be three hockey games split between 4 SNET channels. But all are national.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Lundqvist right now is playing like Price did last year. Gonna be tough for the Habs to score tonight. 2-0 Rangers (EN goal)

Davebo*

Lundqvist right now is playing like Price did last year. Gonna be tough for the Habs to score tonight. 2-0 Rangers (EN goal)

They are scoring at a lesser pace - similar to us last season. So there's that, too.

Should be a good one!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Will be the biggest measuring stick of the year. The Rangers are the most complete team in the league. I see no weaknesses.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
I have shaw and from bc with centre ice. I cant find this gamw anywhere. Anyone having this issue or know how i can watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad