GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Emelin in for Pateryn...

booooo

What's with the love story with Gilbert, damnit

Well , we all want to see Pateryn on the team but Gilbert is doing his job.

Leading the team with +10 while having just 1 point . This tells you that when he's on the ice the team does pretty well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well , we all want to see Pateryn on the team but Gilbert is doing his job.

Leading the team with +10 while having just 1 point . This tells you that when he's on the ice the team does pretty well.

+/- is a garbage stat to base that stuff off of. You can literally hop on the ice, your teammate can score a second later, and you'll get a + while someone else who did a lot of the work on that shift may not get anything. It's stupid.

I think Carey likes playing the Rangers, 7 of his 36 career shutouts are against them. (11-5-1) :yo::yo:

He probably loves the competition when he looks across the rink and sees a goalie like Lundqvist facing off against him.

jjobin25

Sep 28, 2015
Montreal, QC
it's 2015, cable TV is ****ing stupid

I want to cut cable to. How do you watch the games in HD? I know some streams on the internet but quality isn't always great when the laptop is plugged on 50 inches TV.. I thought about NHL Gamecenter but heard you can't watch the games when it's on a regional network which is every games in in Montreal..

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Emelin in Pateryn out, confirmed by MT.

Well this was predictable .

Pateryn played so good though!

He added some nastiness making nice hits every game he played. The habs lack that edge. You need a guy like that getting the opposition off their game and thinking twice about crossing the blueline.

Emelin is a fine hitter too. But at what point does Gilbert become the odd man out.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I had Gamecenter last year and loved it. I would get it again but current events have left me short on funds atm. Not to mention my cable runs me almost $100 a month. So I just watch the ones that are covered by City/SN

Last edited by a moderator:

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Big test for both teams. The Rangers and the Habs have been beating the rest, now time to be tested by the best.

Best two teams in the NHL with the best two goalies. This is as big as November games get.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Big test for both teams. The Rangers and the Habs have been beating the rest, now time to be tested by the best.

Best two teams in the NHL with the best two goalies. This is as big as November games get.

Yeah, their first game was an epic goalie duel. One of those classic battles where you vanquish the enemy, and nod your head in respect for a worthy opponent. Lundqvist was amazing, Price even better. Let's hope Price can shake off the post-injury rust and someone can compensate for Gallagher's absence. Habs not quite at 100%.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Holy crap, I can't even imagine how this would have turned out if you finished it. Probably the greatest GDT in HFHistory. :laugh:

Great job though.

5-1 Habs

Galchenyuk x2, Ghetto superstar, Patches, PK
Our lost son

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
So Emelin back in, Pateryn out.

Any word if Boyloo is staying with Petry?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad