GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Glad to see Emelin back in the lineup even if it's at the expense of Pateryn.

Andrighetto and DSP on the first two lines will be interesting.

**** the Rangers.

Not a fan at all at this move. Just because Gilbert has more experience doesn't mean he deserves to be in the lineup instead of Gilbert.

Gilbert has quietly been steady, I don't see the problem.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pretty sure Habs brass knows that Pateryn deserves to be a regular.

Something will have to give, it won't continue as it is over the rest of the season.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Glad to see Emelin back in the lineup even if it's at the expense of Pateryn.

Andrighetto and DSP on the first two lines will be interesting.

**** the Rangers.

Gilbert has quietly been steady, I don't see the problem.

Gilbert has improved a bit over the last 2 weeks, it would be hard to take him out. At least we know Pateryn is a keeper, now Tinordi....

Was hoping Bud would be in, can't wait to see that guy. Also I think Ghetto will have a good game, looked dangerous against the Isles.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014

If he is back in the lineup, I'd like to see him on the 3rd pairing. Not because he wasn't good with Petry, but because I'd like to see Bo continue to grow and become a legit 2nd pairing D Man.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Great GDT once again Moroccan. Too bad there isn't more. Big game against the best two teams. Hope for a win or an OT loss at worst. Sitting Gilbert for Pateryn would be ok, but might send the wrong message and cause dissension; he's not playing that bad to warrant benching him.

GO :habs GO​

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

looks pretty good

Honestly this is a dream top 6, you got a bone crushing bottom pairing and a top 4 that can really contribute offensivley as well as be solid defensivley. I think the coach feels safer with Gilbert-Emelin and Gilbert-Pateryn though because while Gilbert is not flashy hes gonna make way less mistakes than Emelin or the rookie Pateryn

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
In the absence of Gallagher, I hope Galchenyuk (and Eller) continues to step up. We're really gonna need him to produce.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Regardless of who's in or out, the Rangers will be formidable and the Habs will be underdogs. Andrighetto is no Gallagher and Flynn is no Mitchell. However, Price might steal a point or two if Pacioretty is hot. My biggest concern is avoiding further injuries.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Are you ****ing kidding me??? Therrien really drives me insane sometimes. :facepalm:

lol such an old school "vets first" dinosaur. Pateryn should be in the lineup regardless. If anything, take out Jilber and have an Emelin - Pateryn bottom pairing.

If he moves Beaulieu back down to the bottom pairing (very likely, because Therrien) I will seriously facepalm so hard.

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Great GDT once again Moroccan. Too bad there isn't more. Big game against the best two teams. Hope for a win or an OT loss at worst. Sitting Gilbert for Pateryn would be ok, but might send the wrong message and cause dissension; he's not playing that bad to warrant benching him.

GO :habs GO​

How can you sit Gilbert who is a+ 10? he's a better puck mover than Pateryn and Emilin also is better than Pateryn.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
If he is back in the lineup, I'd like to see him on the 3rd pairing. Not because he wasn't good with Petry, but because I'd like to see Bo continue to grow and become a legit 2nd pairing D Man.

The Emelin-Gilbert pairing was absolute crap last year, so I'm not optimistic. That said, Brolieu-Gilbert wasn't great either.

In fact, now that I think about it, Pateryn is pretty much the only guy Gilbert has looked good with.

Nynja*

Statement win tonight, wearing my Eller shirt at work. 4-0-0 so far this season, better make it 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad