GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Eller may be down for some times (hope not). If it happens tho, I hope Chucky plays 3rd center and be a 2-B line more than a 3rd line.

If he is down Id give it a shot and call up ghetto or hudon for 3rd line winger and put sekac or pa in chuckies place on 2nd

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DD might have hot streaks, but he will never have the type of puck glue that Patty Kane and Johnny Gaudreau, who are true small playmakers, have.

No question. However, DD could still be useful so long as he doesn't see 1st line duty and limited PP minutes. DD as a secondary scoring source would be palatable.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
You obviously don't watch the games.

3 of those assists were on DD turnovers that were kicked to Canadiens on subsequent goals.
Who cares? If you broke down ever players assists, most of them are garbage, especially secondary assists.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Mike Chambers ‏@MikeChambers 4m4 minutes ago
Patrick Roy has pulled the goalie, down 5-1 with 14:00 left in third. Love it #Avs

He should just pull the goalie as soon as his team goes down by 1. Go down by one, pull goalie until you tie, replace goalie. Repeat until team gets a lead.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Wow that McLeary documentary seems something else.....Did they add dramatics when we see the player up close?

I can't see how they'd let cameras in the room in THAT situation. So probably a reenactement?

I almost hope so. If not, that is messed up.

I see Steve Begin got himself a paycheck from the Habs recently, he does an ad for the Club 1909 deal.

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com
Yes he is on the #1 line in London....

When was the last time the Habs had two big center!!

Actually make that three

1. Galchenyuk
2. McCarron
3. Eller

God..I never thought this was even a possibility in my lifetime!!
By the way they waste season after season playing Galchenyuk on the freaking wing you won't see McCarron at Center in Montreal until 2020.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
get low for a playa

tumblr_ndoewcNjGS1retk9go6_r1_500.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No he wouldn't be.

OK. Your hatred is visceral, I can understand that.

Is it on account of his big head vs. tiny body, skates with duck-flailing arm motions, the repeated falls or the size 5 children's skates he wears? :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Yes he is on the #1 line in London....

When was the last time the Habs had two big center!!

Actually make that three

1. Galchenyuk
2. McCarron
3. Eller

God..I never thought this was even a possibility in my lifetime!!
But C? I thought Domi was their #1 center?

void

Jan 5, 2006
You guys actually think I'm being serious when I say stuff like "stupid midget gets a point"?

:laugh:

I guess that also means some of you actually believed me when I said that I have Desharnais voodoo shrine in my bedroom?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad