GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Emelin back on the ice!

Now crush Kane plz.

tumblr_nbt9brwqLv1tctm09o1_500.gif

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Was driving down the 417 today and looked over and saw mile marker #76. Told wife PK would score tonight.

Feelz good man.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Karma is a *****? What did Eller do to deserve getting hurt?

This board has some idiots wishing for Habs players that they dont like (David Desharnais) to get hurt.

And........Eller gets hurt.

Its ****ed up wishing for any Habs player to get hurt regardless of how much you hate them.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
No sir, not at all.

I like Eller and any Habs player going down with an injury is a bad thing.

I was just calling out the fool who was wishing for DD to get hurt on many occasions. Bad things happen when "fans" wish for injury to any player on the Habs roster.

Sorry dude but an injury was bound to happen to a team that was extremely healthy so far.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Sorry dude but an injury was bound to happen to a team that was extremely healthy so far.

Can you at least agree that it is immature and classless for a fan of the Habs to wish injury on a Habs player?

That's my only point.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Besides the ****** PP, the Habs knack for talking a boatload of penalties is concerning. Good thing the PK is solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad