GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. Chicago Blackhawks Dec 5th @ 20:30 EST RDS,SNE,CSN-CH, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Compare the Hawks on offense to the Habs on offense.

Focus on the slot area. If/when the Habs have someone in the slot, they are not skating and just standing still waiting for the puck.

When the Hawks have the puck, the forwards without the puck skate into the slot and if a pass is not available, they skate out followed by another forward skating in toward the slot. Constant movement in a prime scoring area.

Its not the Habs forwards' fault for not scoring. Its the system they are playing that hurts our scoring.

Very stark difference between the Hawks and the Habs.

The habs cycle it too, they just don't generate scoring chances out of it.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
The sports net guy with the purple suit, shirt and tie should be pushed in front of a bus.

Davebo*

How the hell is that a 4 minute penalty - stick NEVER came close.

Refs are morons!

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
You just pumped him up. And how was he one of the better players in the first?
And if you're putting someone on your ignore list because you have a disagreement on a topic, you need to grow some thicker skin.
My skin is of normal thickness.

I more-so meant you implying what you did. I defend him a lot because the guy gets hated on in literally ever single post. It's stupid.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Subban should re-negotiate his contract down to about $5M. All that money in his pocket is weighing him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad