WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I’m ready for the Heyman era to end

Why, because Brock?

He had the briefcase, it's not as if he was going to lose on a cash-in.

I'm actually glad they got it out of the way now and he wasnt lugging that thing around all year.

After Kofi won and he lingered around the ring for a bit I thought we'd hear Brock's music. When that didnt happen I knew Rollins would drop the belt.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Why, because Brock?

He had the briefcase, it's not as if he was going to lose on a cash-in.

I'm actually glad they got it out of the way now and he wasnt lugging that thing around all year.

After Kofi won and he lingered around the ring for a bit I thought we'd hear Brock's music. When that didnt happen I knew Rollins would drop the belt.

**** Brock.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton & Big E will compete in a battle royal tonight to determine Brock's challenger at Summerslam.

Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, & Naomi will face off in a Fatal Four Way Match to determine Becky Lynch's challenger at Summerslam

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
no charisma, but the only good wrestler out of the list.
no problem with her winning.ill take her over the 3 other girls.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Nattie has negative levels of personality, but she is an outstanding wrestler. Don't see what people have against her.
She’s overrated in ring. She’s slow as molasses.

She’s not “outstanding” - You’ll see her hit a discus clothesline and that awkward run over the back while her opponent is sitting down.

She’s solid in ring, but not outstanding at all.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cesaro too, yes.

I only don’t want Bryan because I want him to regain the title on Smackdown.

Actually now that I think about it and him saying he needs to go bigger to be the planet’s champion, I totally see that being the Universal title. I’ll go with Bryan, E or Cesaro as my wants, but Bryan as my prediction.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
by the way im seeing a picture and its Sami, not Daniel Bryan.
rawtonight.jpg

Feb 24, 2017
She’s overrated in ring. She’s slow as molasses.

She’s not “outstanding” - You’ll see her hit a discus clothesline and that awkward run over the back while her opponent is sitting down.

She’s solid in ring, but not outstanding at all.
And that stupid foot off the ground drop kick to the sitting opponent
I really hate that clothesline

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Is the brand split over? Can someone fill me in here? Why isn't Samoa Joe and Bryan headlining everything? Where is Captain obvious?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
PWI (where I saw the matches) saying Sami Zayn has now replaced Daniel Bryan in local ads for the battle royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad