WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Haven’t started the recording yet but i read the results on cageside. It’s amazing how much text there is on the results, but how little actually happened. Seems like once again the 24/7 title dominates the show. The only thing they’ve gotten right

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
At least I had the Firefly Fun House to look forward to once.

No episodes in 4 or 5 weeks now.

Just the puppets in the background of a couple segments each week.

This company has no sense of momentum

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They timed ending the Funhouse horribly.

They should have started with the puppets in the background and then the funhouse episodes leading up to Extreme Rules.

Hilarious how baldy this was mismanaged.

But again, they just had 0 plans for his actual return, so they had nothing to time these on.

Which is why, as much as I loved Funhouse and be new character, it’s a whole new ballgame when he actually returns to TV and is probably misused as always

Reactions: I Eat Crow

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bray Wyatt is the epitome of why you shouldn’t get invested in anything on WWE TV.

There are a lot of cases on why you shouldn’t, actually, but I figure Wyatt to be the biggest and most recent reason.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
eh, ill take it the good way and think its better to wait for Paul to "take over" instead of throwing him in this thing, that you guys dont like anyways.
if next week or Sunday he appears, then its cool (well.... depends how or why, but yeah. i rather wait for Heyman.

and of course in my head im pretending everything will be fine, when it obviously wont.
but im still looking forward as much as i was since he first disappeared. to see him back... im not at all forgetting or uninterested anymore, because they dont do more episodes or promos.

Oct 18, 2011
I tried to watch some of this show and it seemed like same old WWE. Corbin and Lacey regurgitating bad dialogue, Lashley squashes Rey after a stretcher angle and looks perfectly fine, they put Cedric under a mask and he does the job which tells everyone he's not important. There's two women's champions... nothing makes sense

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
show was okay. not saying it was amazing. but good talent in that ring all night....

Andrade did something
Vikings did something
Sarah/Nikki/Bailey did something
Rey did nothing but Rey is the best
Good Brothers/AJ did something
Ricochet looks strong.
24/7
Cedric Alexander in the main event
Agreed... I didn't find the last 2 weeks that bad.

Granted, I still haven't watched entirely from start to finish ... but I've found the show more entertaining in general and that's a start ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't know why so many of you hold your breath for Bray Wyatt.

It's disheartening to see the way WWE has completely dropped the ball with his development, multiple times now.

I just keep holding out hope that eventually they'll figure it out.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol someone made a good/funny point. If Becky had eliminated Vega, but then Andrade pinned Seth... who would have won? :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Cedric thing felt like Heyman wanting to push someone new and giving them a spotlight, but Vince needing his result to happen.

That would have been much better if Cedric had pinned Shane. Like wtf, f*** Shane

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m crying I just heard Mike Rome’s intro of Shane and Cole corpsing while Shane’s face was like “wtf lol” :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Wait...they had a babyface get pinned while wearing a mask then he got unveiled....after he LOST THE MATCH? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, right?

I saw the screengrab from the video posted above, showing Cedric as the "mystery partner", then I went and read the recap on Rajah to find that this cheerful moment was AFTER they lost the match.

To Shane ****ing McMahon. Again.

I'm pretty sure that Vince makes these booking decisions purely for the vitriol it generates.

"Hmmm, how can I piss the fans off even more this week? I know! I'll delay Bray Wyatt's return AGAIN, and keep giving my son matches against talent.....and book him to win every time! Perfect!"

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
7665E482-BA94-4141-8EB3-A4E7A6160037.png

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I just read about the Becky and Rollins elimination match too....the rules make no sense :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe this is the same company that has given me such great stuff back in the day. Put this whole brand out to pasture and restart everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad