WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Also why can a ref now run down and tell another ref the call was botched, when there’s other times where a call is botched and nothing happens?

Consistency plz

Was thinking the same thing. We have ended plenty ppv events on blown calls and now they go full NHL and ruin it with replay

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Ending of the show was good. Only tuned in for the last hour. Woof.
Carmella and Nikki Cross was one of the worst matches I've seen in a long time.

Ricochet looked like a chump getting beat clean and having the decision reversed because his foot happened to fall under the bottom rope. Great babyface champion booking right there.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Paul Heyman is like another shitty insider that has been with WWE since the turn of the century, more or less. Why is he suddenly "new blood?" Gonna make the same dumb decisions that have been a staple of WWE since forever

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Vince will still have the final call so why allow myself some hope?:dunno:
Vince is to blame, not Heyman.
Are we even sure this is the first episode with Heyman on the reigns? I also expect there would be a few weeks to transition, so don't give up just yet.

With Vince in control though I don't expect much to change, regardless of what name is listed as head producer or whatever.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Someone books one show, and maybe not even the whole show, and there's these posts. As a whole, it was good, and free from a lot of the stupid things that have plagued booking of late.

What I wonder is if the people who watch this actually want to like it or if they just don't have the mental strength to give it up even though they hate it.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Someone books one show, and maybe not even the whole show, and there's these posts. As a whole, it was good, and free from a lot of the stupid things that have plagued booking of late.

What I wonder is if the people who watch this actually want to like it or if they just don't have the mental strength to give it up even though they hate it.
I can only speak to the last hour as that's all I saw. I don't normally watch Raw, only if I'm working on a Monday night.
Wasn't much good that I saw outside of AJ's heel turn at the end.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

I think the only things I truly didn't like was the Maria/Mike Kanellis thing, and Carmella-Alexa squash. I would have preferred Carmella follow up on what she said and win by actually kicking her upside the head. I hope it was bad booking though rather than another concussion for Alexa.

But as a whole, it was a decent show. One of their better in a while probably.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I’d love to see a heel Balor join up with The Club and come down to the ring on Gallows’ shoulders like he did with Fale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad