WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Carmella vs Alexa is actually a feud I want to see. Those two seem perfect for mic battles.

Aaaand a roll up win.... Should've at least Superkicked her.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Carmella vs Alexa is actually a feud I want to see. Those two seem perfect for mic battles.

Aaaand a roll up win.... Should've at least Superkicked her.

She did say she would kick her head off.

They did not deliver as advertised.

Reactions: Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I seriously hope it wasn't because they want to protect her from a concussion or something.
She'll get her win back next week.

They also had to do a pin since they were going to commercial

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So we just do funhouse for weeks, build all this hype, and got nothing for him at the moment other than the puppets in the background, eh?

Should have filmed some more episodes to go to Extreme Rules imo

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Trying to figure out what the hell happened 2 pages ago that people hated/thought was embarrassing. Any recap? :laugh: This thread used to be easy to follow. Literally a full page of "WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT?"

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Trying to figure out what the hell happened 2 pages ago that people hated/thought was embarrassing. Any recap? :laugh: This thread used to be easy to follow. Literally a full page of "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?"

Maria basically emasculating Mike BIG time. To overly hilarious levels. A genuine white trash moment and the crowd ate it up.

Reactions: ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So we just do funhouse for weeks, build all this hype, and got nothing for him at the moment other than the puppets in the background, eh?

Should have filmed some more episodes to go to Extreme Rules imo

This company is awful.

Why do the videos, if you don’t have a program ready to go when they end?

It makes no sense

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Trying to figure out what the hell happened 2 pages ago that people hated/thought was embarrassing. Any recap? :laugh: This thread used to be easy to follow. Literally a full page of "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?"

Becky/Seth vs Mike&Maria Kanellis. Mike lost and Maria revealed she was pregnant with a child that is presumably not his. It was trashy, dumb, and embarrassing, but also kind of entertaining in a Jersey Shore kind of way.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seth and Becky were awful first, then Maria, Mike, Seth and Becky were all awful together and Maria said Becky should get her pregnant.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This company is awful.

Why do the videos, if you don’t have a program ready to go when they end?

It makes no sense

When HFWF gets revived.. I just want @M.C.G. 31 to send me a private IG message with the sound...

(ring ring)

And i'll mark the f*** out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad