WWE: Monday Night Raw 192: Mania sign pointing season begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So the post-match attack on Balor by Brock is for nothing?

Will Balor get a match at EC or FL?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wow @Cor was right... there is no overrun anymore? I haven't been watching lately. What happened?

That was weird. No DB and a rushed segment?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
why have people suddenly soured on Lesnar/Rollins lol

It's uninspiring? It has always been? Seth's a fantastic in-ring worker and a leader when it comes to showing off night after night. He doesn't need the mega Lesnar rub. Nobody was hyped about it when big Dave reported it months ago.

Is it a safe choice? Sure. Is it going to be good? Yep. But it's uninspiring to say the least.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Lesner looks so much smaller than a year or two ago. Doesn't look much bigger than Lashley, Sheamus and Rusev at this point.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
They couldn't have cut Braun and Drew? it was nothing that we haven't been seeing for weeks and could've been done next week. Vince is gonna start coming down hard on anyone running over time if this keeps happening.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Honestly. People got way too excited for Finn.

This is still a great match and story and Seth is going to win and become the #1 face which is something everyone's wanted for years.
I'll echo what I said in the previous thread:

Balor still has no personality or character. He's a guy with great abs who looks good and pops his collar and smiles a lot. He randomly busts out the demon, which has no backstory on the main roster so no one knows why the f*** he uses it other than "he brings it out for big matches" as commentary puts it, yet he doesn't use it when he logically should, like vs. Brock, and then they don't explain why his character is apprehensive to using the demon so often.

Balor had a hot 3 week run, whereas Seth Rollins killed it for all of 2018 (except the shitty Dean program). This is Seth's spot, not Finn's.

Reactions: BonMorrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad