OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Thinking one of our pitchers should put one in Odor’s back in the 6th inning tonight or tomorrow. Won’t stand for that shit with flubber boy Colon hitting Torres last night.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Thinking one of our pitchers should put one in Odor’s back in the 6th inning tonight or tomorrow. Won’t stand for that **** with flubber boy Colon hitting Torres last night.

And Colon definitely will throw at guys as much as people think it may have not been intentional. I remember he threw at Jason Werth a few years ago during those stretches where the Mets were going like 3-14 vs the Nats every year

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
It cannot be ok to be throwing at our 20 year old top prospect because he hit a HR. And he did not even show him up. Meanwhile you have that clown Odor running around the bases for his LAST PLACE Texas Rangers celebrating like he just hit a game tying HR in the World Series.

We cannot come off as some soft weak team. Its not only protection of your own guys but it keeps the opposing hitters on their toes when in the box.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
It cannot be ok to be throwing at our 20 year old top prospect because he hit a HR. And he did not even show him up. Meanwhile you have that clown Odor running around the bases for his LAST PLACE Texas Rangers celebrating like he just hit a game tying HR in the World Series.

We cannot come off as some soft weak team. Its not only protection of your own guys but it keeps the opposing hitters on their toes when in the box.
I’m ok with no retaliation because teams definitely took notice of Judge and Stanton splitting of the Red Sea I mean Red Sox last time someone decided to plunk us purposely. And Gary taking a few freebie cheap shots in the fight at the end of last year helps as well. We need to stay away from suspensions if at all possible. But if a Yankee gets hit tonight again though then I’m flying out to Texas myself...and will proceed to yell insults from a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad