OT: MLB Thread 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

Ngl, Los Mets have always been the best Mets.

Between OMG, Grimace, and Max Wiener the Rally Pimp, how can you not love these f***ers lmao

Also looks like the official music video may drop at 4pm :laugh:

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Mets sure have been finding ways to win against the Nats. Nothing the first 6 innings and then just an explosion of runs against the pen. Lots of clutch hits from their top guys. Nimmo, Alonso, Lindor.

If McNeil can ever figure it out this lineup 1-9 is something. Hopefully Bader is okay, same with JD. Iglesias is going get more at bats at this rate. Can't keep running a .210 hitter with no power, even 9th in the order.

I know he is a top prospect for the Nats, but man is Wood horrendous in LF. Makes Lucas Duda look like a gold glove outfielder. His future is definitely at 1st base.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I just saw my local supermarket (incredible place) is selling Reggie bars. I have not seen Reggie bars since the late 1970's. Do they sell them in NY?

Reactions: Machinehead

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Went to game tonight, the post game fireworks looked cool, and were the highlight of the game.

Volpe got the ball in the air, hits a double. Hits one on the ground for basically a game ending double play.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
The Yankees need a change in culture, and that starts with the guy that puts the team together. This isn’t a one year occurance. They get a hot start, fall apart in the dog days of summer, and then limp into the playoffs.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
The Yankees need a change in culture, and that starts with the guy that puts the team together. This isn’t a one year occurance. They get a hot start, fall apart in the dog days of summer, and then limp into the playoffs.
Is there another GM in sports that is still employed after 15 years without a title?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad