OT: MLB Thread 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
once you get past the top 3 of the yankees’ lineup, it’s such a huge dropoff. you can’t count any kind of long term success if Gleyber, DJ, and whoever Stanton’s replacement is continues to be terrible

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
have yankees fans started insisting that these 2 games were "the mets world series" yet?

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
So I've been a lifelong Mets fan but went casual the last few years, no, decade because Mets. The Grimace era has given a flicker of hope again and out of curiosity I tuned in to the two-game series. It's good to see the lineup have some life again 1 through 9.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
So I've been a lifelong Mets fan but went casual the last few years, no, decade because Mets. The Grimace era has given a flicker of hope again and out of curiosity I tuned in to the two-game series. It's good to see the lineup have some life again 1 through 9.
:laugh:, Good grief Charlie, you've fallen for it again....
Charlie Will Mets.png

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yankees gave me a solid few weeks after Rangers were eliminated, and for that I’m thankful. But holy moly are they imploding right now!
Same shit every year. They're really good for a bit and then their lineup and bullpen are exposed when the starting pitching inevitably stops being near-perfect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad