Player Discussion Mitch Marner

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It does make me sad how all of this has played out. Marner had it on a silver platter to be one of the most popular Leafs of all time. Hometown kid, good energy plays on both sides of the puck. Then he decided money was more important then winning and the relationship with the fans in this market has and will never be the same again.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
IMG_20200608_211924.jpg

Reactions: TMLegend

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
The city of Toronto is gonna become Chernobyl level toxic towards this kid after the Leafs season ends. I feel bad for him I do, but that's what the money is for.

And just like everyone else he’ll go and win a cup and be effective else where lol. At some point us fans will realize this market is just not easy to win in. The proof is in the pudding. Why can players go else where and elevate?
Sucks Marner couldnt figure it out here but it’s best to get him out of this market

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Even Kelly Krudey isn't defending Marner tonight. Showing the hissy fits on the bench.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
LOL @ Mitchy boy throwing gloves at the bench.

How old are you? 5?
Crosby literally does the same shit. The fact that, it’s even being highlighted is what’s so dumb about this market. Every little thing is over analyzed

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Biz breaking down Marners pathetic play and lack of effort/fight, everything I've been saying for the past 6 years.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Crosby is a champion many times. Marner is a little boy

People are crying about Marner throwing gloves. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last to. This market is insufferable. Every thing is over analyzed, everything is made a big deal. It’s a small but overlooked part to why the players suck ass and can’t overcome the pressure. Most of it is on the players, you’re paid a shit ton of money and you need to produce. But the fans and the media are obsessed with negativity and love piling on.

Every polarizing player who leaves the leafs has been able to find success and eventually win a cup. There’s something about this market that affects players. It’s becoming more and more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad