Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCI: Bring Your Own Mustard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Foerster and Attard made the AHL Allstar game. That’s all well and good but I’d rather see them up in Philly playing instead of some of the drek that is currently being used. So what if they screw up; correct it. It’s not like a few of the guys that are playing here aren’t goofing up. Is TDA really a better overall player than Attard? Nicky D than Foerster? I don’t think so.
ReVoLvInG dOoR

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Foerster and Attard made the AHL Allstar game. That’s all well and good but I’d rather see them up in Philly playing instead of some of the drek that is currently being used. So what if they screw up; correct it. It’s not like a few of the guys that are playing here aren’t goofing up. Is TDA really a better overall player than Attard? Nicky D than Foerster? I don’t think so.

Duhvelopment Process

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This was kinda cool. More like making the best of a bad situation.

The home team apparently hasn’t been getting paid, so they didn’t show up. Quad City took the warmup, anthem, etc. then skated laps. And then because it was ‘skate with the team’ night, Quad City did that too.

Pay your god damn players

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

FB_IMG_1669251875956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad