Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: "The March is On" edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Have you changed your mind on becoming a Carolina Hurricanes fan?

tenor.gif

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The unusual thing about 2021 is the Flyers have made the playoffs an amazing 40 of 53 times. Any coach who thinks starting an AHL goalie with a 4 GAA is a good idea should be fired. #CarterbreaksthefansHart

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sportsnet saying that Montreal is likely making another trade. They are capped out...not even enough $ to sign Caufield if they wanted to. So they said to expect Montreal to do another deal very soon to clear some space.

Also said that since MarcB has not talked to media since the Staal trade, suggests he is trying to get a deal done tonight.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sportsnet saying that Montreal is likely making another trade. They are capped out...not even enough $ to sign Caufield if they wanted to. So they said to expect Montreal to do another deal very soon to clear some space.

Also said that since MarcB has not talked to media since the Staal trade, suggests he is trying to get a deal done tonight.

Hopefully we can pry Armia away from them.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I can't believe the league gave morin a fine for that fight

I dont think it was a fight they had an issue with. I think it's the hard grab to throw him to the ice (I use that loosely) that they don't like.

Slamming someone's head against the ice could easily lead to a concussion and the league has to give the impression that they actually give a shit (when they dont) about protecting the players from concussions.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I dont think it was a fight they had an issue with. I think it's the hard grab to throw him to the ice (I use that loosely) that they don't like.

Slamming someone's head against the ice could easily lead to a concussion and the league has to give the impression that they actually give a shit (when they dont) about protecting the players from concussions.

Lemieux deserves to have someone do that to him each and every morning as soon as he gets out of bed.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I think this team is one of those teams that needs an emotional coach to fire them up. After all the years of Hakstol and AV they are pretty lifeless.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad