Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVIII: The Liaison of Doom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Liked the original oil drop jersey a lot better

Really wish the NHL would just have each team just straightup wear a throwback (or fauxback for Vegas and Seattle) instead of the reverse retro stuff if I'm being honest. They'd still sell plenty of jerseys

Reactions: flyerslducks

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Liked the original oil drop jersey a lot better

Really wish the NHL would just have each team just straightup wear a throwback (or fauxback for Vegas and Seattle) instead of the reverse retro stuff if I'm being honest. They'd still sell plenty of jerseys

This. The Reverse Retros stink for the most part.

But I disagree on this one. The originals are too monochromatic for me.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Posted just for the hilarious condition that the Coyotes get an extra pick from the Isles here.

The reporter later confirmed that Ladd is going on IR, not LTIR, to start the season, so he may play again... but is currently sitting at 992 games played in the NHL. Would be a shame if he doesn't get 8 more. This is the final year of his contract, so also likely his final year as an NHLer.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Posted just for the hilarious condition that the Coyotes get an extra pick from the Isles here.

The reporter later confirmed that Ladd is going on IR, not LTIR, to start the season, so he may play again... but is currently sitting at 992 games played in the NHL. Would be a shame if he doesn't get 8 more. This is the final year of his contract, so also likely his final year as an NHLer.

They're being paid because the Coyotes don't want the cap space, they want the warm body with a cap hit > salary.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

giphy.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
They're being paid because the Coyotes don't want the cap space, they want the warm body with a cap hit > salary.
They already received two picks from that trade.

Edit: ah, the conditions for this last pick are that he doesn't play in 22/23, but also doesn't retire before the contract ends. Still can't have been fulfilled yet...

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
You claimed him.

My amazing scouting skills identified him, but actually, I did not claim him. The person below claimed him…….Quackverse don’t lie.

:facepalm:

Professional athletes sure can be morons.

His (non) answer about the investigation was pretty much identical to Hart’s. Take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad