Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Wait I thought if there were injuries it was even more important not to call them up or something
batman-begins-look.gif

is that the Flyers aren't a terrible team.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Goddamn it, Buffalo! Blew a 2 goal lead. Still, the loser point puts them over Team Ground Chuck with tiebreakers.

Now we just need the BJ's to pull out a SO win.

Edit: Nope. Oh, well, at least they both picked up a point.
Finally below buffalo now. I’d expect us to stay there (hopefully). Need Ottawa to start picking it up and hope Johnny hockey+Laine can win some games for cbj

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Weird. I've been told over and over and over again that the most successful teams don't call up prospects this early. They marinate for 6 more years.
Foudy has already played 128 AHL games. And they have 5 injured forwards, Helm, Landeskog, Nichushkin, Rodriguez and Bowers.

Thompson had 35 points in his first 145 games, until age 24, while at the mercy of bad teams, positional uncertainty, poor strength leveraging.

What I’m saying is: development is a myth, sell low.
Are you now praising Buffalo as an organization with a great history of developing players? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad