Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXIX: More impactful than an REM pop song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I kinda love seeing Dahlin with 14 points in 10 games. He’s so damn skilled it was malpractice watching him float around the Sabers toilet bowl of old. Exhibit #32890 of development being messy, important, and sometimes prohibitive. Confidence does wonders.
So glad the contrarians warned us about doing a full rebuild. We could have ended up like Buffalo or New Jersey!

Perish the thought.

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Tried to warn him.

McDavid is a GOAT, but it just goes to show how overrated shot power is. McDavid had an absolute muffin in Junior and in his early NHL career.
My team didin't turn out awful....should be 2-2 after this week.

1667566655037.png

I expect this type of play by play in like juniors or something not the NHL & a national broadcast at that on ESPN. :laugh:

That might be the worst 23 seconds of announcing I have ever heard. God, she is awful

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Well whoever did it was getting an NHL player for a PR shitstorm.

Chuckles misses out again. The perfect opportunity to add to the Flyers' acquisition of a despicable racist and homophobe last summer. Adding Miller would set them up to acquire the guys who are going to get suspended/contracts voided for the Hockey Canada gang rape case. The Old Bullies want to be the hated Flyers again, there is a path forward. Sign ALL the criminals and azzholes!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Chuckles misses out again. The perfect opportunity to add to the Flyers' acquisition of a despicable racist and homophobe last summer. Adding Miller would set them up to acquire the guys who are going to get suspended/contracts voided for the Hockey Canada gang rape case. The Old Bullies want to be the hated Flyers again, there is a path forward. Sign ALL the criminals and azzholes!

Sweeney admitted there were other teams interested in pulling the trigger as well. So it’s possible. :laugh:

Bizarre press conference from what I’ve seen on Twitter. Sweeney was essentially asked if Mitchell did that to his kid would he be signing him to which Sweeney replied with “No”. Then essentially said somebody else was going to sign him so why not us.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Yeah, posters really threw a hissy fit when MacEwen was waived just as some did when NAK was waived & when he was signed by Toronto.

Oh wait. That’s not true. No one cared when MacEwen was waived.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Just wait until we find out Hart was part of that case.

Can we waive Bellows and pick up NAK? I'd be in favour of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad