Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXVIII: Post Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
E9hqg7RXMAMQasq

alex-jones.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He's getting absolutely torched in the comments at least.

It’s obviously very unlikely. But like Penner had to know him &/or his brother at least in passing. You’re using this guy’s death to push some conspiracy theory with zero evidence. Like don’t you have some decency? You’re not even some random person on the internet. You have skin in the game to be respectful.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
im confused...

is that guy trying to say, or is it actual that the guy died from the Jab ?

i dont use social mdeia so i have no idea what that OP link is about

He’s implying that Hayes died from taking a Covid shot. He just has random articles that don’t even relate to Hayes’ situation as evidence that he died from a Covid shot.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Penner should be beaten with a rubber hose, was Hayes even affiliated with any team or trying to be?
He wasn't with a team. He was doing the Missin Curfew podcast and there is no doubt in my mind that he would have been tapped to do some college games here in Boston on either the radio or on NESN especially for the Beanpot. The future was bright for him.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
He’s implying that Hayes died from taking a Covid shot. He just has random articles that don’t even relate to Hayes’ situation as evidence that he died from a Covid shot.
It is all over social media. People are pissed they didn't release a cause and then people started pushing the covid shit and Penner made it explode. Between this an the 2 other common speculations people make when a young person dies, it churns my stomach.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
He wasn't with a team. He was doing the Missin Curfew podcast and there is no doubt in my mind that he would have been tapped to do some college games here in Boston on either the radio or on NESN especially for the Beanpot. The future was bright for him.

Penner should be beaten with a rubber hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad