Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXVIII: Post Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
It's tragic, but sometimes young people just die. My cousin was in his mid-30s. Told my uncle he was tired. They found him the next morning in his chair, like he'd gone to sleep. There was nothing sinister about it, it just happened. Tired of people using every tragedy to push something.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Probably should fire his PR guy if this is what they came up with...

I think he (and a lot of people, apparently) think that life works like it does in The Sims. In the real world, you can't do something shitty and just high-five over and over again to make up for it.

And f***, the 'inconvenience' he caused? It's not like he blocked their driveway with his truck, HE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSED A MENTALLY CHALLENGED CHILD.

Christ, what an asshole.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Expected, but it doesn't overcome the rest of their offseason...
Assuming Andersen and Raanta can stay healthy, I'm not too worried. The top 6 forwards are intact, as are 3/4 of the top 4 defensemen. My biggest concern right now is that chucklef*** Tony DogAngelo.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
If the chance ever presents itself, I would love to kick the shit out of Mitchell Miller. This dude is total bum scum.

He's doing his best to kill not only any semblance of a professional hockey career, but also to every potential employer in any sphere of life. He would be a PR and HR nightmare not because of cancel culture, but because he is legitimately a garbage human being.

His parents must be lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad