Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXVIII: Post Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Because Cevin Hayes is just so f***ing funny. He's hilarious. Best player on the team!!!!!

It's this sort of shit that makes me fearful that Giroux is not part of their future plans. Kevin Hayes, 24/7. I don't mind spreading the exposure around, and I get you're probably going to want to put some spotlight on the big free agent acquisition, even if we're going into his third season here. But Giroux has become less than an afterthought from what I've seen. It's concerning.

Reactions: renberg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's this sort of shit that makes me fearful that Giroux is not part of their future plans. Kevin Hayes, 24/7. I don't mind spreading the exposure around, and I get you're probably going to want to put some spotlight on the big free agent acquisition, even if we're going into his third season here. But Giroux has become less than an afterthought from what I've seen. It's concerning.
Oh I’ve resigned my self to the fact that he’s a goner at this point. It’s Kevin Hayes’ world. We’re just living in it.

They’re going to take Claude’s money and spend it on Johnny Hockey next offseason.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Weve got room on the Kraken bandwagon.

My wife and I have both considered it.

The sad thing is, even with being down on most of the changes this offseason, I still think that this team can be good. It just takes:

- The young guys playing at least as well as they did pre-COVID
- The coaches maximizing their talent

I just don't know how hopeful I am of a positive result.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh, I bet you do. :laugh:
NiftyEnchantingHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

The sad thing is, even with being down on most of the changes this offseason, I still think that this team can be good. It just takes:

This team has been succeeding in spite of their coach for too long now. Its an organizational thing for me, at this point.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

I’m convinced that as long as they get the goaltending they’re going to be good. I’m much more positive heading into this season than I was heading into last season following Niskanen’s retirement & the strange Covid offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad