NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIX: Processing a Tremendous Amount of Insane Information

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hart trying to move to Tennessee is very on brand if you've ever seen who he follows on Social Media.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Bellemare signs a PTO with Colorado. Hextall signed him to his first NHL deal 10 years ago.

guys carved a nice career for himself after he got rid of the VdV dead weight here....

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I am still appalled at him being used essentially as a rover, playing so high he was near the dmen in the ozone, and the team was like "huh guess he sucks at scoring!" Hakstol arranged that 4th line to do nothing but dump it in, have two guys grind for a little bit, and get 3 men back on D if needed before they changed out. A complete cowardly punt on scoring every shift. Game after game.

Team priorities have not improved a bit since then.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
i realize its a beer league but in a cup game you'd think there would be a rule about using Ace card like that...

still an awesome eve. for everyone on the ice regardless.

I’d be okay to lose that game. Hell I’d have been happy to be the time keeper. That’s a memory for life.

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
i realize its a beer league but in a cup game you'd think there would be a rule about using Ace card like that...

still an awesome eve. for everyone on the ice regardless.

Yeah, I'd rather lose a game, even a championship, to Roberto Luongo than never have played against Luongo at all. If you're not going to make the NHL, your hockey career is never going to have a cooler moment in it.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Reminds me of graduate school, we had an inter-mural graduate basketball team that played other colleges in the city.

Had one player on our team who was the last cut off the Sixers (probably b/c his frame was too slight for NBA play), college All American, he'd let us play, then take over at the end of games, start pumping 30 foot shots. Biggest danger were blind passes breaking your nose, had to make sure you were always ready. We won the series of course.

Made you realize how good "good" is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad